Boot sale quilts

These beautiful quilts came from the last car boot sale I went to.

They are hand-made patchwork, really well made with beautiful fabrics and designs.

Unfortunately they have some marks on them, but I'm hopeful of getting these out (with Dons' advice).

This is a double-bed size cover - only a few marks, I'm fairly confident it will clean up well:
























This one is single-bed size, and has more significant marks... hope I didn't make a mistake in buying it, but its sooo pretty.....




So, if and when I get them cleaned up, I only have to decide what to do with them!

Keep them or eBay? Tough decision

Comments

Lovely quilts Lettuce. Personally I would keep the single and sell the double :-)
lettuce said…
Yes, I think you're right.
Hannah said…
Ooh, how lovely! What a great find!