Button Swap

Lovely buttons from my swap with lovely Donna.

Unlike the buttons I sent, these were beautifully packaged, and came with a lovely card picturing vintage fabric.




I'm so pleased with them, what a great idea. And below are some of my favourites.





Beautiful mother of pearl



















Some great vintage plastic, bakelite, flower etc. buttons, big and small






































And these are my favourite, very little ones.


For more great vintage swaps, see Tat's new Vintage swap site.

Comments

It was such fun. I am so glad that you liked your buttons. I haven't looked for buttons for ages as I used to think I haad enough but now with this swaping malarkey I have starteed to look again. Thing is they are more rare these days as more and more people collect them!
ramblingwoman said…
trust you Letty to like the small ones best!

(lovely buttons tho')