Niddy noddy

Sunday, February 10, 2008

string bags


I've enjoyed myself so much making more string bags for few of my friends - knitting in hemp, with some novelty yarns I bought a long while ago, which have been languishing in my yarn cupboard, waiting for their time.







Which is here - this is the perfect use for them, - and they go so well with the hemp.







And here are some fab. chocolate vintage buttons whch I was given for Christmas - from Hotel Chocolat.


Delectable and delicious.

5 Comments:

Blogger tut-tut said...

You rock! I see a whole new trend starting: the Lettuce Bag.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Ex-Shammickite said...

I started an experimental string bag using some cotton+nylon yarn (Paton's Sahara) that I got at the charity shop, but didn't have enough, so it's on hold until I find more.
But have started another one made of cotton worsted weight, but I think it will turn out huge cos I'm using big needles. And the needles are BENT... WARPED... CURVED... and they are driving me completely mad.

2:11 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Fab bags!
P.x

6:43 PM  
Blogger Sivle said...

Your string bags rule!:O)

As do chocolate buttons!!!!

12:46 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

NO WAY!
that is too awesome.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home