update

I'm getting accustomed to the colours of my warp, the length for the second bag worked quite well I think, in greens




and the third is going okay, in pinks.





I'm bearing in mind the possibility of painting/dying a stretch of warp to change the colour options - I'd like this warp much better I think if the yellow/cream was blue instead. But for the time being I'll carry on with the existing... I'm having to think much more about the colours - more experimentation, weaving then undoing sometimes.... so its stretching me, at the very least.


And I've finished the little chair seat for LG, which I'm really pleased with.






It will now go up to her bedroom to sit by her bedside and be buried under a pile of books, papers, make-up, dirty plates, tissues.....

:-/

Comments

mzjohansen said…
Your work is amazing ! It's enough to make me want to take up weaving again !Simply Beautiful!
tut-tut said…
Ah yes, the PILE. Beautiful.
Avid Reader said…
it turned out beautiful.
natural attrill said…
Lovely subtle colours, beautiful work.
Happy New Year!
Penny.
x
lettuce said…
thanks zquilts so much! i'd have trouble giving up weaving.
tho' I can certainly see how quilting would also draw you in


and thanks everyone else
(any suggestions re the PILE, Tut-Tut?)
Woo Gilchrist said…
That's lovely! I had to sell my loom sadly, but I did buy an Ashford Knitters Loom which I haven't had a chance to try yet. It will do me as I only really want to do scarves and small things.....