latest.....

..... bag.





Just getting back into my textiles groove, winters are good for knitting, weaving class is re-starting and my loom upstairs is empty.

If only there were more time.

But in a satisfying "one I made earlier" sort of way, I picked up a bag I'd almost finished knitting in the Spring - added a few finishing touches, and bunged it in the washing machine today to felt.

Its drying now, with some jigsaw puzzles and books inside to help fix the shape.

Here are some more glimpses:









This will be finished, lined with vintage fabric and on sale soon in the new made4aid Etsy shop - which I hope will be open within the next couple of weeks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is gorgeous, i love how the felting looks. i keep meaning to have a wee go at it, but so far it's just a thought lol.

will keep my eye out for the shop opening and add a link on GW.

xx
lettuce said…
GW - have a go if you can find time! its a fantastic way of using up odds and ends of yarn, and i'm always surprised when it comes out of the machine - love the unpredictability of it!

there will be a button for the m4a Etsy shop soon - thanks. x
Giulia said…
I love this & the colors are wonderful. That blue...ah. I would like to start doing something, too. Right. Off to knit a bit, at least. Have a good weekend, Letty.